Circular Economy and Sustainability Summit
Tuesday, 24 March 2020
2:00 pm-5:30 pm
This half-day seminar will explore issues around sustainability in the chemical industry. It will focus on working-level discussions, execution, and case studies throughout the value chain of chemicals and plastics, CO2 and climate change from producers through converters, retail, and end users, and how to ensure cradle-to-grave responsibility.
Key points to be discussed:
- How the industry is tackling plastics waste
- How will the industry effectively communicate the status of current action and achievement of goals
- What recycling technologies are in place
- Closing the loop: Collection and processing capacity of infrastructure
- Dynamics and implications of policies
- Looking ahead: concrete example of initiatives with sustainable products and business practices as the industry moves towards a circular economy
Agenda coming soon.