The slate of workshops at WPC showcases the breadth of IHS Markit’s industry analysis and insight across the value chain: Feedstocks → Refining → Petrochemicals → Plastics → Specialties
See full descriptions and agendas for each workshop:
- Petrochemical Industry Fundamentals
- Commercial Impact of Olefins and Polyolefins Technologies
- Specialty Chemical Industry
- Purchasing Excellence in Chemicals
- Use of Naphtha & NGL as Feedstock
- Refining 101
IHS Markit chemical and energy courses and workshops are designed to be of interest and value to both new and experienced professionals from the chemical, energy, refining and renewables industries, or those in adjacent industries such as agriculture, oil and gas, manufacturing, automotive and financial services.
These courses will benefit anyone who wants to deepen their knowledge and understanding across chemical and energy value chains or those who want to gain strategic points viewpoints on end-markets, processes and trends.
What WPC Workshop Delegates will receive:
- Admittance to evening “Welcome Reception”
- Networking opportunities including breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks
- Hard copy of workshop presentations
- Certificates of course completion upon request