Friday, 23 March, 2018 8:30 am – 12:45 pm
English/Chinese simultaneous translation will be offered for this program.
- Paul Pang, Vice President, Oil, Mid-Downstream and Chemical, IHS Markit
- Mark Eramo, Vice President, Global Business Development, Oil, Mid-Downstream and Chemical, IHS Markit
China: A Dynamic Market Entering a New Era
China continues to experience significant change along several fronts, representing a new era for market players in this rapidly changing market.
What will these changes mean for domestic and foreign operators in this market?
The WPC China Forum will address key issues and help bring clarity and actionable insights to companies directly or indirectly impacted by China as it continues to emerge as a major force in many global chemical markets.
Who should attend:
- Chinese companies looking for investment opportunity/feedstock/technology outside China
- Companies trying to have in-depth understanding on China market, growth opportunity, investment and government policy
- Companies looking for business growth opportunity between China and the US, and business partners