Tuesday, 20 March, 2018
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
This year we are pleased to announce this new full-day Special Program, offering deeper investigation into the industry trends affecting your business today. Key topics include:
- Are the shipping and logistics industries prepared for the boom in exports brought about by the excess capacity from the North American shale gas revolution?
- How will the capacity expansions impact chemical trade activity and logistics considerations?
- What kind of opportunities can the manufacturing and its support industries expect?
- What types of capital investment programs are ports, cities and states investing in to keep up with the demand and what will it mean for future growth to these communities?
Who should attend?
- Chemical Producers
- Downstream Derivative Producers
- Logistics Providers
- Manufacturing/Support Industries
- Economic Developers
- Policy Makers