Register Early & Save!
WPC 2020 Pass includes:
- Executive Conference (Wednesday, 25 March)
- Concurrent Breakout Tracks (Thursday, 26 March)
- Special Programs (Tuesday, 24 March + Friday, 27 March)
- Access to WPC Video On Demand (video recordings of all sessions excluding Workshops)
- Access to IHS Markit Product Expo and Genius Exchange Showcase and Theater
- Access to conference mobile app to network with delegates
- Workshops can be added at an additional cost
Prices in USD.
Advanced Sales Pricing
Early Bird Pricing
*Tuesday or Friday; price per workshop. Delegate may attend only one workshop per day (concurrent sessions), does not require purchase of a conference pass.
- Group discounts are available. To receive the group pricing, a Group Booking Form must be completed in order to receive a Discount Code, applies to Conference Pass only.
- Please note Parent and Subsidiary Companies cannot be combined in order to qualify for discount program. This offer is not retroactively effective for seats already purchased.
- University student discount for full time matriculated student (must provide student ID and university-issued email address) in order to support those pursuing a career in the industry.
For additional information on discounts, please contact:
Sales Manager, Events
1 877 413 5187 (US only)
+1 303 397 2801 (outside US)
Event Pass is nonrefundable however we will accept name substitutions up to 24 hours in advance of event date.
Code of Conduct
The World Petrochemical Conference (WPC) is dedicated to providing an event that is free from unwelcome, intimidating, offensive, improper, or illegal conduct. While WPC provides a framework that encourages this culture, we rely on all conference and event stakeholders to share this responsibility. As such, stakeholders are required to adhere to this Code of Conduct at WPC, including on mobile applications and social media.
Download our Code of Conduct for Conferences.