- aBechtelBechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
- aCenter for Regenerative Design & Collaboration (CRDC)VIP Business Member Lounge Partner
The Center for Regenerative Design and Collaboration, CRDC, is a Costa Rican based company that understands a proactive and integrated approach must to be taken in order to harmonize a growing population need with the resulting pressures they put on the environment. It is important we rethink our past and continue to reinvent our future with the management and recovery process of plastic waste as a resource in a growing Circular Economy.
CRDC is the result of decades of focus and experience; a multidiscipline and collaborative effort of dedicated people and entities all having a common mandate to use mentorship and good business to promote positive change. Community enrichment is provided through affordable housing initiatives and free classical music instruction for children, environmental enrichment through a volunteer based mangrove reforestation and beach clean-up.
Now, following years of investigation, research and prototyping we are ready to introduce the innovative GUA — Costa Rica zero waste packaging process, a product designed and patented by the company's founder Donald Thomson and now a dedication team of experienced industrial, retail, housing and capital market professionals in New York City and Seattle.
GUA is intended to set the bar of "zero waste" to a new level and is the benchmark example of regenerative design and up cycling. The GUA container reconfigures itself from a plastic beverage bottle into a high quality building product which successfully integrates industry, environmental, and community while addressing the growing plastic problem facing our land and marine environments.
According to Doug Woodring, founder of Plasticity, "The Global reach, along with the positive, solutions-based approach……has engaged those interested in managing and recovering plastic as a resource; scalable innovations in plastic that save money; use of new materials; designing for sustainability; and solutions for a world where plastic is used, but without its current footprint."
- aDow Chemical CompanyThe Dow Chemical Company (Dow) combines science and technology knowledge to develop premier materials science solutions that are essential to human progress. Dow has one of the strongest and broadest toolkits in the industry, with robust technology, asset integration, scale and competitive capabilities that enable it to address complex global issues. Dow's market-driven, industry-leading portfolio of advanced materials, industrial intermediates, and plastics businesses deliver a broad range of differentiated technology-based products and solutions for customers in high-growth markets such as packaging, infrastructure, and consumer care. Dow is a subsidiary of DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP), a holding company comprised of Dow and DuPont with the intent to form three strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty sectors.
For the Chemicals & Petroleum Industries, IBM combines its technology leadership with industry know-how, proven solutions and a partner ecosystem that delivers business results to clients. IBM's unique capabilities help clients progress their company strategies and business performance through the effective application of digital transformation capabilities and solutions including Enterprise as a Service, Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Blockchain and High Performance/Quantum Computing.
IBM's industry solutions span the entire value chain, covering all critical business needs — from enhancing exploration and production to improving refining and manufacturing efficiency, to customer innovation at the forecourt — all on highly secure platforms.
IBM works in collaboration with clients and ecosystem partners to deliver business and technology change through the most appropriate delivery models. This includes agile delivery, proof of concepts, first of a kind projects with R&D, business and IT transformations, managed service, strategic sourcing and co-development.
Our clients choose IBM because of our leadership in digital transformation, technology, the depth of our R&D expertise, our industry recognized quality and the global scale of IBM’s services delivery organization.
- aSchneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
- aTeam Pennsylvania
You often hear you can't have it all, but in Pennsylvania, you'll start believing you can. Pennsylvania is leading the way for successful businesses and communities with innovation, imagination, and legendary can-do spirit.
WE ARE AN ECONOMIC POWERHOUSE
Pennsylvania's GDP is the 19th largest in the world, and our economic density, diversity, and localization provide cost effective access to critical supply chains. From corporate headquarters to manufacturing facilities, to state-of-the-art R&D labs, we have it all. Our business-friendly state offers the lowest effective corporate tax rate for labor-intensive manufacturers, Single Sales Factor taxation, and no combined filing requirements.
MOVING AT THE SPEED OF BUSINESS
We are a day away from 60 percent of the U.S. and Canadian populations, and 6 of the top 10 U.S. markets. Pennsylvania has the country's 7th largest network of interstate highways and freeways, 6 international airports, 4 Class I railroads, 8 foreign trade zones, and 3 ports with access to the Atlantic Ocean, Gulf of Mexico, and the Great Lakes.
WE WORK SMART
Pennsylvania's workforce is 6.4 million-strong. Our state has nearly 300 higher education institutions, including 5 of the nation's top 50 universities. We are also in the top 3 U.S. states producing STEM graduates.
AND LIVE HAPPY
From urban cityscapes to countryside communities and everything in between, you can find the perfect place to work, live, and pursue your happiness.
Interested in learning more? Our business development team is on-site and ready to talk to you about opportunities for your company in Pennsylvania.
- aTricon EnergyThe Tricon Energy Group is active in trading, marketing and distribution of bulk commodities and polymers around the globe. With 23 offices and 430 employees, we moved more than 21,000,000 tons of product to over 120 different countries in 2017, covering liquid chemicals, polymers, dry bulk, liquid and solid fuels and fertilizers. Tricon’s growth continues across all its five business units with the addition of new product lines and new long term arrangements across all six continents.
ExxonMobil Chemical is one of the largest chemical companies worldwide. The company holds leadership positions in some of the largest-volume and highest-growth commodity chemical products in the world. Our mission is to provide quality chemical products and services in the most efficient and responsible manner to generate outstanding customer and shareholder value while remaining committed to the principles of sustainable development.
ExxonMobil Chemical has manufacturing capacity in every major region of the world, serving large and growing markets. World-scale manufacturing sites, combined with our network of technology centers, provide the capacity to meet customer preferences in every region.
Our approach to working in a sustainable manner is a holistic one — a full "corporate citizenship" focus rooted in our wider company programs help ensure we promote society’s broader sustainability objectives and manage the impact of our operation on local economies and societies. ExxonMobil Chemical focuses on sustainable solutions based on time-tested business practices. Engaging with, and listening to, our stakeholders helps us understand their multiple viewpoints and perspectives.
- aKiewit Energy
- aPerformance Contractors
- aPolymer Alliance ZonePolymer Alliance Zone, Inc. (PAZ) builds on the industrial strengths of West Virginia, setting a new standard of cooperation among the leaders of education, business, and government. The objective of PAZ is to recruit new jobs and investments in the plastics industry as well as expand existing industry in West Virginia. PAZ is currently working with newly announced cracker and polyethylene plants which will offer companies’ basic feedstock for their products, saving transportation cost and being within 8 hours of two thirds of the US population, which makes locating here more profitable. The Zone's business advantages include a strong base of polymer customers, suppliers, research facilities, education and training resources, and a superior polymer workforce. These incentives create a solid foundation for industrial growth. PAZ is a strong force for your business expansion – Come Grow With Us!
- aShale Crescent USA
- aTrinseo LLC
- aBurns & McDonnell
Networking Break Sponsor — Thursday, 22 March
- aChemical Search
Hotel Keycard Sponsor
- aOpec Plastics
Notepads and Pens Sponsor
- aWest Virginia Department of Commerce
Welcome Reception Sponsor
- aWorleyParsons Resources & Energy
Technology Seminar Partners
- aSiluria Technologies
Siluria Technologies is a leading developer, supplier and licensor of novel process technologies and catalysts to the petrochemical, refining, and gas processing industries.
Using Siluria’s pioneering technology, Siluria has enabled the commercial production of fuels and chemicals directly from natural gas. Siluria’s breakthrough Oxidative Coupling of Methane (“OCM”) process is the only process to directly convert methane-containing gas into polymer-grade olefins including ethylene and propylene.
Siluria has completed feasibility studies and delivered process packages for world leading energy clients in a wide range of applications including:
- Distributed-scale on-purpose olefin production from natural gas
- PDH plant integration for co-monomer ethylene production from PDH off-gas
- Steam cracker integration for feedstock flexibility and enhanced carbon efficiency
Together with our EPC partners, The Linde Group, Maire Tecnimont and Wood, Siluria delivers complete end-to-end solutions on a global basis.
Transportation & Logistics Summit Partners
- aXPO LogisticsNetworking Break Partner
- aHouston Energy Data Science Group