We look forward to seeing you at WPC 2022 in Houston, March 22-25, 2022.
At this in-person conference, we are taking measures to ensure the health and safety of all our participants.
Our guidelines reflect the latest recommendations by the CDC, WHO, and other relevant health and government organizations. To attend WPC 2022, you will be required to show proof of:
Full vaccination AND a negative PCR or Rapid Antigen test taken within 48 hours prior to arrival at event check-in
- Required proof of full vaccination based on CDC guidelines prior to entering the event. Please check the CDC website.
- People are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second shot in a 2-dose series, like the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-shot vaccine, like Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine
- Either PCR or administered Rapid Antigen test will be accepted for entry into the event but must be taken within 48 hours prior to arrival at event check-in.
- Those that have tested positive for COVID within the past 90 days, will be required to take or show proof of a Negative Antigen Test.
- Please note that these tests need to be lab-based and administered by a medical professional. At home test kits will NOT be accepted without verification by a telehealth service affiliated with the manufacturer of the test.
- We will be providing both administered antigen and PCR testing (for return travel) onsite for a fee.
- Rapid PCR $225
- Rapid Antigen $90
- Masks are recommended in public settings
- Social distancing is advised in all public spaces and session rooms will be set at 75% capacity
- Venue COVID protocols will be followed, including common area sanitizing stations, cleaning and disinfecting on a frequent basis, enhanced air filtration (three-stage filtration system in the Hilton Americas)
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 and Omicron situation. We will continue to communicate the latest developments as the situation evolves. Should you have any specific questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.