WPC is now Monday thru Friday!
The World Petrochemical Conference (WPC) is the premier gathering for the petrochemical industry, bringing together more than 1,000 senior chemical industry decision-makers from more than 40 countries for networking, unparalleled insight and critical analysis from IHS Markit, your trusted partner in decision-making.
WPC 2017 at a glance:
- 60+ speakers from IHS Markit and across the global chemical industry
- Over 1,000 attendees from more than 40 countries
- 6 industry training workshops to provide a grounding in industry fundamentals
- 4 breakout tracks to drill deeper into key industry sectors
- 3 Special Programs:
- Latin American Petrochemical Summit to target this important developing region
- Technology Seminar to highlight the latest in cutting edge technology affecting the petrochemical industry
- China Forum, a new networking event hosted by IHS Markit and China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation (CPCIF) that will bring together speakers from major Chinese and North American companies and IHS Markit experts to address current market status and future growth
- An extra day of excursion to take a boat tour of the Houston Port of Authority (round-trip bus transportation to the embarkation point available for additional cost)
- Countless networking opportunities with a key gathering of your industry peers
IHS is now IHS Markit
As of July 13, IHS and Markit (a leading source for energy and financial expertise, analysis, and insight) have merged to form IHS Markit. This merger of equals unites IHS, a leader in global information and analysis, and Markit with its cutting-edge products and solutions that enhance transparency, reduce risk and improve operational efficiency. For our customers, it is a unique opportunity to begin using sophisticated market data and solutions that leverage Markit’s financial-sector acumen in combination with IHS expertise across multiple, interconnected industries.
Together, we are harnessing the deepest sources of information, analytics, and expertise to forge solutions for industries and markets that drive economies worldwide.
We call this The New Intelligence.
We partner with leaders in business, finance and government to help our customers be more efficient and make more informed decisions to secure their future.
Learn more about IHS Markit.
At the World Petrochemical Conference 2017, we will continue to provide the high quality of expertise and insight you have come to rely on, made even stronger by this merger of global innovation leaders. Help us make this the best WPC yet!