The premier petrochemical industry event, providing unparalleled insight and critical analysis from across the supply chain – from the wellhead to retail.
Please note: Our conference will run 5 days in 2019, with an excursion day on Monday, 18 March and programming running from Tuesday, 19 March through Friday, 22 March.
World Petrochemical Conference 2019 at a glance:
- 60+ speakers from IHS Markit and across the petrochemical industry
- Over 1,500 attendees from 40 countries
- Five breakout tracks to drill more deeply into key industry sectors—now with an expanded full day of content focusing on refining and feedstocks
- In-depth training workshops to drill deeper into key industry sectors
- Five Special Programs:
- Latin American Petrochemical Summit
- Technology Seminar
- China Forum (Chinese/English simultaneous translation available)
- Transportation and Logistics Summit
- NEW! Special Program on Sustainability
- Countless networking opportunities with a key gathering of your industry peers
- A day of excursion at the beginning of the conference week