Join us 24-27 March 2020 for the 35th Annual World Petrochemical Conference
- 160+ speakers from IHS Markit and across the petrochemical industry
- Over 1,400 attendees from 47 countries
- Breakout tracks to drill more deeply into key industry sectors
- In-depth training workshops and special programs to drill deeper into key industry sectors
- Countless networking opportunities with a key gathering of your industry peers
Code of Conduct
The World Petrochemical Conference (WPC) is dedicated to providing an event that is free from unwelcome, intimidating, offensive, improper, or illegal conduct. While WPC provides a framework that encourages this culture, we rely on all conference and event stakeholders to share this responsibility. As such, stakeholders are required to adhere to this Code of Conduct at WPC, including on mobile applications and social media.
Download our Code of Conduct for Conferences.